Canadian Tire Options® MasterCard®
A FASTER WAY TO COLLECT YOUR
Get rewarded for the things you buy with the Canadian Tire Options MasterCard, all with No Annual Fee!
Collect 10X e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’TM every day at Canadian Tire stores, including on automotive service
Collect 10X e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ every day at Sport Chek®, Mark’s®, PartSource® and Canadian Tire Home Services®†
Collect e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ at participating Canadian Tire gas bars1
Collect 2X e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ everywhere else you shop†
Access to Financing* programs at Canadian Tire stores and canadiantire.ca
My Canadian Tire ‘Money’TM Program Benefits
Visit canadiantire.ca to learn more about the easier way to collect My Canadian Tire 'Money'.
Additional card features and benefits
- Online & mobile account access through My Online Account
- Paperless billing with eStatements
- Contactless payment for faster checkout with PayPass™
- Fast online checkout capability with MasterPass™
- Chip & Pin technology for added security
- Award-winning customer service available 24/7
NO Fee‡, NO Interest Financing
NO Fee‡, NO Interest with 12 equal monthly payments when you spend $200 or more* at Canadian Tire on the following categories:
Still have questions? Call our award winning call-centre at 1-888-670-6679 for answers and Apply Today!
† In the form of e-Canadian Tire 'Money. Terms and conditions apply to collecting and redeeming. Visit canadiantire.ca or ctfs.com/ctm for more information. Canadian Tire Options MasterCard cardmembers paying with their Options MasterCard collect e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ at a rate that is 10X the rate at which other members of the My Canadian Tire ‘Money’ program collect e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ on purchases made by such other members at Canadian Tire stores (if those other members paid by cash, debit or a credit card not linked to this loyalty program). The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions.
1 Minimum fuel purchase may be required. Rate may vary by location. See local gas bar for details.
2 Visit canadiantire.ca to create an online profile or download the Canadian Tire Mobile App.
‡ There is no administration fee charged for entering into a special payment plan. Other fees can be charged in connection with the use of your credit card account such as an overlimit fee if you exceed your credit limit.
* "Equal payments, no interest" for 12 months is only available on request, on approved credit with a Canadian Tire branded MasterCard and all purchases at Canadian Tire of $200 or more (excluding gift cards). Interest does not accrue during the period of the plan. However, if we do not receive the full minimum due on a statement within 59 days of the date of that statement, or any event of default (other than a payment default) occurs under your Cardmember Agreement, all special payment plans on your account will terminate and (i) you will then be charged interest on the balances outstanding on such plans at the applicable regular annual rate from the day after the date of your next statement, and (ii) the balances outstanding will form part of the balance due on that statement. There is no administration fee charged for entering into a special payment plan. Not available on purchases using a Low Rate Options® MasterCard. Each month during an equal payments plan you are required to pay in full by the due date that month’s equal payments plan instalment. Any unpaid portion not received by the due date will no longer form part of the equal payments plan and interest will accrue on that amount from the day after the date of your next statement at the applicable regular annual rate.
Additional information for Quebec residents: The regular annual rate for persons applying for the Options MasterCard, is 21.99% for cash advances and related fees and 19.99% for all other charges. Some applicants may receive a higher or lower regular annual rate depending on a credit evaluation. The minimum payment is the sum of (a) interest and fees shown on your statement, (b) the greater of any amount past due or any balance over your credit limit, (c) the amount of any equal payments plan instalments then due, and (d) $10. Balances under $10 are due in full. For residents of Quebec, the period between the statement date and the due date for payment is 26 days. The billing period covered by each statement can be from 28-33 days. The Options MasterCard, does not have an annual fee. Examples of borrowing costs (rounded to the nearest cent) assuming that all charges are purchases bearing interest at the regular annual rate of 19.99%, a 30 day month, no charges made on 'No Interest, No Fee" financing plans and no other fees, additional payments or other changes are:
$100 $500 $1000 $2000 $1.64 $8.22 $16.43 $32.86
If your average balance is: Total monthly credit charges will be:
®/TM Canadian Tire, Canadian Tire Options, PartSource, Canadian Tire Home Services and the Canadian Tire Financial Services design are registered trademarks, and e-Canadian Tire 'Money and My Canadian Tire 'Money' are trademarks, of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited and are used under licence.
®/TM MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks, and Paypass and MasterPass are trademarks, of MasterCard International Incorporated.