Important Announcement regarding COVID-19 – How we are here to help - LEARN MORE
Please know that higher call volumes may result in a longer wait time. We appreciate your patience.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING COVID-19 - How we are here to help
We are all facing unprecedented challenges at this time and conditions are changing rapidly. We are taking precautions for the safety and well-being of our employee while maintaining capabilities to help you, our Customers. If you are experiencing difficulty staying current with your Canadian Tire Bank-issued credit card as a result of COVID-19, we are here to help. We encourage you to regularly check CTFS.com for updates.
As part of our normal businesses practice, we work with our customers to assist when you need financial assistance the most. Our Customers that have needed our assistance in past are aware that we offer a number of options in times of need. These range from skip a payment, interest rate adjustments and, in some instances, sharing the burden with you. In this evolving crisis we will continue to work with our Customers to find a solution to meet your needs. In light of the precautions we are taking to keep our employees safe, however, higher call volumes may result in a longer wait time. We apologize for that and we appreciate your patience.
In order to help resolve some of your inquiries, we also have available our online servicing site at CTFS.com.
Some frequently asked Questions and our guidance for Customers are outlined below:
1. Who qualifies for financial support? If you are having difficulty staying current with your Canadian Tire Bank-issued credit card as a result of COVID-19, we will work with you to provide relief.
2. What types of relief is available to impacted customers facing financial hardship? As many of our Customers know, we have customized programs to address the needs of impacted customers, including temporary payment relief and interest rate reductions for qualified customers.
3. What services can I perform using CTFS.com? View account balances and transaction history on your Mastercard credit card account information, view and pay your bill, and make Canadian bill payments
Click here to sign into Online Banking at CTFS.com
4. How can I pay my credit card bill if the stores are closed? You can pay your bill from most financial institutions’ online banking service. Or you can pay by mail. Please note this can take up to two weeks for us to receive and process your payment. Send your cheque using the envelope enclosed with your monthly statement to: Canadian Tire Bank P.O. Box 4653 Station A, Toronto, ON M5W 5G4
5. Are there other ways I can stay on top of my account activity? You can setup NotifyMe® to stay on top of your account through text or email. NotifyMe® will send you account notifications for available credit, due date reminders or online purchases and more. Learn more about NotifyMe here, or sign up today through your Online Account.
6. Why did I get a text message from CTFS? We routinely monitor accounts for potential fraud and may request you respond via text message to confirm current account activity. We will ask to verify your postal code before displaying sales information, we do not ask for any other personal information.
7. I had plans to go away, and now I can’t due to the Coronavirus travel restrictions. Can I get my money back? That depends on the terms of the purchase(s) you made with your travel merchant(s) (airline, travel agency, hotel, etc.). Each merchant will have a different policy. Please reach out to them directly to inquire about travel refunds.
8. I am enrolled in Credit Protector and have been impacted by job loss. Do I qualify for the benefits? There are a number of situations where you could qualify. However, to obtain the specific information on your eligibility, please go to Assurant.com directly to submit your claim.
Online Account Servicing
TriangleTM Credit Cards and Canadian Tire Bank issued Mastercards®
Sign Up Today
We’ve made it easy for you to manage your credit card account. Join us to enjoy convenient features from your home computer, phone or tablet.
Sign up for eStatements to receive your monthly statements electronically.
Pay Your Bills
Get rewarded for paying bills like property tax, tuition, hydro and cellphone directly from your online account.
Activate a new card
Received a new card in the mail? Activate it easily from your online account.
Unfortunately, our site does not behave properly in private browsing mode. Please turn off private browsing to log in to your online profile.
The Triangle Mastercard is issued by Canadian Tire Bank.
The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited.
®/™ Unless otherwise noted, all trademarks are owned by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited and are used under licence.
®/™ Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.